Wake Forest Baptist Health (WFBH) is seeking a Medical Director for its Integrative Medicine Clinic within the Department of Family & Community Medicine at the Wake Forest School of Medicine. The Medical Director of the Integrative Medicine Clinic is responsible for:
- Providing clinical and organizational leadership to assure high quality patient care. Specifically, the Medical Director is responsible for providing direct patient care within a model of Integrative Medicine, as well as overseeing and facilitating optimal performance by physicians and non-physician providers in accordance with the mission, vision, values and strategic plan of the Director of the Center for Integrative Medicine (CIM).
- Promoting a brand of Integrative Medicine that contributes in meaningful and measurable ways to the reputation of Wake Forest Baptist Health.
- Leading quality initiatives.
- Supporting leadership in the creation of clinically relevant budget and financial projections.
- Representing the organization externally.
- Collaborating with the clinical team to implement efficient and effective workflows.
- Creating an environment of patient and staff safety and satisfaction.
- Supporting the system-wide efforts of the Director of CIM, including attending meetings of the CIM Advisory Board, in the role of Associate Director of Clinical Initiatives.
The chance to join our innovative and collaborative integrative medicine team represents a full-time opportunity with the ideal candidate possessing the following qualifications:
Highest degree of professional ethics
Ability to develop relationships across medical specialties to help enhance and coordinate patient care
Caring demeanor in assuring the delivery of highest quality Integrative Medical care
Leadership experience as a medical director or division chief, and proficiency in health and wellness program development
Board Certification in a medical specialty (Family Medicine preferred)
At least three (3) years of Integrative Medicine experience
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is a nationally recognized academic medical center. The Medical Center and the Family Medicine Residency Clinic are located in Winston-Salem, NC, in the northwest region of beautiful North Carolina, within easy driving distance of the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway and pristine ocean beaches.
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to achieving diversity among its faculty and staff. If interested in joining our esteemed team in our “Mission to care, Mission to cure,” apply on-line at: www.wakehealth.edu/HR/Faculty/Current-Opportunities.htm. For more information please contact Krista Grant: firstname.lastname@example.org.