INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
The University of Kansas Health System, a premier academic medical center specializing in academic medicine, research and patient care, has an immediate opening for an Integrative Medicine Physician to join our interdisciplinary team.
The ideal candidate will desire to participate in an innovative and transformative model of Integrative Healthcare while collaborating with a team of complementary, integrative and conventional professionals.
- • MD or DO
- • Residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Integrative Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Med-Peds or PM&R
- • ABMS Board Certified
- • 2 or more years post-fellowship clinical Integrative Medicine Experience
- • Experience in community engagement
- • Experience teaching medical students, residents and fellows
- • Prefer training in Acupuncture
- • Experience in Functional Medicine a plus
For questions please e-mail Dr. Yoon Hang Kim – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678.373.8034.