ACADEMIC CONSORTIUM SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS (SIGS)
Special Interest Groups (SIGs) are being formed to CONNECT you with your colleagues, allow you to SHARE your knowledge and resources, and LEARN from one another. SIGs are developed by the members to serve the diverse interests and needs within the Academic Consortium. The SIGs will create opportunities to network, communicate, and develop community within their interest area. Membership within the SIGs is open to all Academic Consortium Members.
SIGs Forming Now
The following SIGs are now being formed.
- Acupuncture Clinical Leadership
- Chiropractic / Manual Care
- Expressive Therapies
- IM Executives / Leadership
- Integrative Health Administrators
- Integrative Nursing
- Integrative Social Work
- Mental Health
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions
- Nature and Health
- Nutrition & Culinary Medicine
- Practice-Based Research
- Therapeutic Massage, Bodywork, and Somatic Awareness Approaches
- Yoga Therapy
If you are interested in helping develop a SIG that is not listed, click here for the SIG application.
To view the SIG leadership position descriptions, click here