SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS (SIGS)
Special Interest Groups (SIGs) CONNECT you with colleagues, allow you to SHARE your knowledge and resources, and LEARN from one another. SIGs are developed by the members to serve the diverse interests and needs within the Academic Consortium. The SIGs create opportunities to network, communicate, and develop community within their interest area. Membership within the SIGs is open to all Academic Consortium Members.
Click here to join a SIG in Consortium Connect. If you haven’t joined the Consortium Connect community, follow these four steps, and join today!
If you are interested in helping develop a SIG that is not listed, click here for the SIG application.
To view the SIG leadership position descriptions, click here
- Chiropractic / Manual Medicine
- Expressive Therapies
- Integrative Health Administrators
- Integrative Health Coaching
- Integrative Medicine & Health Fellows
- Integrative Nursing
- Integrative Mental Health
- Mindfulness-based Interventions
- Nature and Health
- Nutrition & Culinary Medicine
- Pharmacists in Integrative Medicine
- Practice-Based Research
- Therapeutic Massage, Bodywork, and Somatic Awareness Approaches
- Yoga Therapy