The Friends of the Academic Consortium support has helped sustain and grow our commitment to our important vision: A transformed healthcare system promoting integrative medicine and health for all.
As a Friend of the Academic Consortium, you will help us meet a critical component to transforming healthcare – support students and trainees. Funds raised from this program will go to support the LEAPS program and scholarships to attend conferences.
For example, Friends of the Academic Consortium support can make a difference by:
- $50 donation provides important educational supplies for the LEAPS program.
- $100 donation covers one CME credit cost for integrative medicine workshops for one student/trainee.
- $500 donation will provide a scholarship for one student participating in the LEAPS program.
- $1,000 donation allows one student/trainee to attend an integrative medicine conference that will help transform their approach and practice of medicine.
- $10,000 donation will underwrite the cost of the emerging leaders' lunch at the International Congress.
- $20,000 donation will underwrite the cost for the LEAPS program for 20 students.
For additional information, please contact Dale West, CAE.