Values, Vision and Voice
As the organizational home for academic medical centers, health systems, and medical and nursing schools with an interest and commitment to integrative medicine and health care, the Academic Consortium is uniquely positioned to facilitate expansion of this developing field into health care practice and policy.
As an institutional member, you and your institution - and your colleagues - are invited to join the conversation and global movement toward this vision with the following benefits:
- Networking with thousands of like-minded professionals, individually and together, sharing experience and strategies to further your career path and support your institution’s program.
- Opportunity for professional advancement for you and program development for your institution through the Annual Members Meeting, and biennial International Congress for Integrative Medicine & Health.
- Practice-relevant, free CME through monthly Grand Rounds
- Special focus for emerging leaders with The Leadership and Education Program for Students (LEAPS), an annual week-long residential immersion into integrative medicine.
- The latest integrative medicine/health care news and information on available research grants via the bi-weekly Breaking News Briefing and online community Consortium Connect.
- A broad selection of online special interest groups focused on areas of interest, including MBTI, yoga therapy, integrative health coaching, and nutrition and culinary medicine.
- Publish your research findings in the journal, Global Advances for Medicine & Health.
- Organizational support for your efforts, impact for your institution and your patients.
- A global forum for a shared vision.
- Join together with multidisciplinary researchers, educators, healthcare providers, and administrators for the Academic Consortium for Integrative Medicine & Health's International Congress on Integrative Medicine and Health on May 23-26, 20222 in Phoenix, AZ, USA.
Academic Consortium Vision
A transformed healthcare system promoting integrative medicine and health for all.
Email your interest to email@example.com