Job Opportunities in Integrative Medicine
Leadership Program in Integrative Healthcare at Duke University
Now Accepting Applications
The application for February 2015 enrollment in The Leadership Program in Integrative Healthcare at Duke University is now open. To apply, or for additional information, please visit http://integrativehealthleaders.org/. If you have questions about the program or the application process, please contact Program Manager Damian Gallina at email@example.com or (919) 684-9924.
Opening for 2015-2016 Integrative Family Medicine Fellowship
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI
The University of Michigan Integrative Medicine Fellowship is seeking applicants for the fellowship year beginning in July 2015. This program is designed to produce leaders in the field of integrative medicine who excel in clinical practice and teaching. It is a 12-month fellowship for family medicine physicians interested in pursuing post-residency training in integrative medicine. The U-M Integrative Medicine Fellowship Program is supported by the U-M Department of Family Medicine and was developed with a grant from the Fannie E. Rippel Foundation. At this time we are unable to take physicians outside of Family Medicine.
Features of the program include:
• Hands-on clinical care in integrative primary care and consultation
• Close working relationships with practicing Integrative Family Medicine physicians and community providers
• One-on-one didactics with faculty in Anthroposophic Medicine, Naturopathy, mind-body therapies, nutrition, herbal therapies, and lifestyle medicine
• National training in a self-selected area of interest
• Eligibility to sit for Integrative Medicine Board exam
• Participation in leadership training including Faculty Scholars Program and Faculty Development Institute
• Teaching opportunities with a variety of learners, including medical students, residents and practicing physicians
More information is available at our website: www.med.umich.edu/umim/education. If you or someone you know is interested in this Fellowship opportunity, please contact Fellowship Director, Amy Locke, MD via email firstname.lastname@example.org or our coordinator Patricia Bernardi at 734 232-6776.
Integrative Family Physician
Department of Family Medicine
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
The University of Michigan Department of Family Medicine seeks Integrative Medicine Trained Physicians
• Practice Integrative Medicine in an academic setting
• Teach students, residents and fellows
• Participate in our annual IM CME conference
• Take advantage of robust IM resources at the University and in the community
The University of Michigan Department of Family Medicine seeks residency-trained, board-certified diverse family physicians for full-time clinician-educator positions. Preference given but not required for faculty who will include obstetrics. Department features special programs in obstetrics, gynecology, women's health, office procedures (ultrasound, vasectomy, colposcopy, dermatology), integrative medicine, sports medicine. Significant teaching responsibilities for medical students/residents. Collaboration available in department research programs.
Inquiries (with curriculum vitae and letter of interest) to: Office of the Chair, Department of Family Medicine, University of Michigan, 1150 W. Medical Center Drive, M7300 Med Sci I, SPC 5625, Ann Arbor, Mich., 48109-5625. Email:email@example.com. Any questions about the Integrative Medicine Programs may be directed to Amy Locke, MD (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The University of Michigan is a nondiscriminatory, affirmative action employer.